UniPDF® PDF to Word Converter
100% Free - The Most Popular Free PDF to Word Converter Software for Windows
Runs on Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
Are you worried about making your presentation in PPT format and got no time? Is the deadline seeming too early for you? Well, there is a solution for you. You can convert PDF to PPT in no time if you use PDF to PPT converter software available online. Your PDF file will completely convert into a PowerPoint presentation in a way that it would look like you created it just like that in PowerPoint presentation. Your boss or the other colleagues in your office will never know that it was a PDF file that you begin with and ended up in PowerPoint presentation.
What happens if you use PDF to PPT converter software?
If you use any PDF to PPT converter software, every page in your PDF file will be converted into a new slide of PowerPoint. The other features in your original PDF document file such as the plain text, font size, design, images, tables, and charts will still appear as a part of a presentation in the PowerPoint document. The links orientations will also remain the same. But of course, you have a choice to convert PDF to PPT files and merge these other features into a single image. By merging, the whole image will simply alter from PDF to PowerPoint as one element. In some of PDF to PPT converter software, you can even edit your file if you want to cut down or add some of the texts, images, and charts.
Prominent features of PDF to PPT converter software:
There are numerous software and websites that can be used to convert PDF to PPT documents in just minutes. Top five includes Smallpdf, SodaPDF, TalkHelper PDF Converter, iLovepdf, and online2pdf. Here are some of the prominent features of PDF to PPT converter software.
- Use them for free: You don’t even have to spend money on the paid software as you can convert your documents on the websites for free. There are other paid versions with more features as well but if you need to use it once or twice then maybe free website converter is good.
- Safety: Most people are concerned about their confidential information on the documents and hesitate to use the public website as it could risk exposure, but many websites have evolved their privacy policies and they don’t use your content for any purpose. They even have options to save your files in your cloud accounts.
- Simple layout: Although things have become pretty technical for the past few years to convert pdf to ppt, websites have really simple and easy layout.
- Quality: While converting pdf to ppt format, a lot of software don’t get the quality right but if you use some renown PDF to PPT converter software, you will surely get good quality.
- Use on any operating system: Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need a fancy laptop or an upgrade of the smart operating system to convert pdf to ppt documents. You can use these PDF to PPT converter software on any operating system which has an internet connection.